Monday, August 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged, Now What Do I Do?

I've been tagged by Kathy Ann at "Be-Stitched, Artfully." My first time, so of course the big question is "How do I do this?" Kathy Ann has walked me through the art of tagging and I think I finally got it. So, here goes.

Here are the rules

1 Link back to the person who tagged you
2 Mention the rules on your blog
3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5 Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been
tagged

Six unspectacular quirks about me.

1. When I hand piece quilt blocks, I use tons of pins, at least ever 1/4 inch. I get very accurate seams, the same as using less pins, but no matter. I need lots of pins.

2. I collect McDonald's Happy meal Toys and with the help of some very nice Micky-Ds employees, I'm able to complete sets many times.

3. I absolutely love rainy days and snowy days, more than the opposites. I know I need the sunshine but those rainy or snowy days could go on and on for me.

4. I have this need to protect all things living. I stop my car whenever I can to move a turtle to the side of the road. I don't squish bugs, spiders, etc. but catch them in a glass or with a paper towel and put them outside. I pick up worms that have crawled on to my porch or drive and throw them into the grass.

5. I love movies and classic TV shows and watch them over and over and over and over again.

6. I talk to my self (out loud) especially when I'm crocheting or quilting instead of thinking
quietly.


I tag the following people whose blogs I have been enjoying.


Susan at Blackberry Creek Home Arts

Molly at Dark Oak Woman

Mary at Across the Pond

Pheeyla at Ramblings of a Crafter

Snapdragons

Cindy at Chronicles of Yarnia

2 comments:

Kathy Ann said...

love the talking while you crochet and quilt. hehehe i think weve all been guilty of that one!

Cindy said...

Thanks for tagging me! I lurk and read your blog too. Not always real big on commenting, but I do enjoy seeing all the quilts and crochet!