Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More Fall/Halloween Decor


I have to add this photo of my last decorating job. I had almost forgotten this wonderful wreath as I purchased it from a fellow garage sale friend this summer. That's the funny thing about having those sales with a friend. You start buying each other stuff.
I just couldn't resist this wreath when I saw it at our garage sale. My friend Jackie was tired of it and put it in for only $2.00. What really drew me to it was this black crows. They look so real. Jackie just did a really nice job making it and a was the lucky one to get it. I'll have this forever. I have been adding to my Halloween decorations for years and never tire of any of them.
Another Friday nite sew in is coming up this week, so I'll have something new to show here soon. And I'm crocheting some more Halloween amigurumi guys to go with my little punkin.

No comments: