Monday, September 17, 2007

Halloween-One of my most favorite hollidays







Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love putting a little of it in my house. For a number of years I collected Boyd's Bears (and cats, too) and I accumulated lots of holiday bears and cats. I finally gave up collecting as I just had too many of these little stuffed guys and no where to go with them. Every year they get to come out of their storage boxes and spend September, October, and November sitting around my house. I made the quilt in the early 90's. It's cheater fabric, and I quilted it on my sewing machine. Also I made the 2 large punkins and the fall leaves wall hanging in the upper photo back in the 80's. This year I crocheted the tiny little jack-o-lantern amigurumi which is down in the very front. Hope I'll be able to make a few more little amigurumi characters this year.

No comments: