Monday, August 13, 2007

What I'm Reading

I had never hear of this book until a few months ago. I was in Joann's having some fabric cut and visiting with some of the employees, whom I know on a first name basis. What else can I say besides what is the name of my blog. Anyhow, we got to talking and got on the subject of books especially fantasy like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc., and started making recommendations to each other. The store manager said she had read a book called "Wicked" and loved it. I had never heard of it. I love books and read as much as I can between working, Quilting and Crocheting.I did go right out and buy it but just now got around to starting it this weekend. I sat down and read about 50 pages so far and I enjoyed what I read. I took a 5 hour class at Miss Millie's Quilt Shop on Saturday, read Saturday nite, and then spent time Sunday trying to get close to finishing my quilt from the Friday nite sit and sew. Then there's the normal minimum of cooking and straightening. Not a lot of time to read right now. I'll just have to read in spurts I guess. Too much quilting and crocheting I both want and need to do.

No comments: