Sunday, July 8, 2007

My First Ripple

Here is my progress on my first ripple. I happened upon the no-end-in-sight-ripple-along and decided I had to try rippling. All the neat things they are doing. I also asked to be invited to ripple along and I was. You can see how far I am and now I have a problem. I want to start another using a different pattern. Being a quilter also, I have more projects started than I can even count but I never get bored. Whatever mood of quilting strikes me, I have something to do. I'm afraid that between the Ripple along and the Granny Along, I'll be having a lot of projects going. If all I ever had to do in my life was read, crochet, and quilt I would be in heaven.

Since I work full time I'm limited in what time I do have but I grab every minute I can for my passions. My favorite time is probably between 10pm and midnight every evening. I'm all by myself with the TV to keep me company-hopefully with a good movie.

I'll post a pic again when more is done.

No comments: