Sunday, July 22, 2007

Granny's for "Share A Square"

I hurried up and did some granny's for Shelly at "This Eclectic Life." She wants to collect Over 6000 to make afghans for Camp Sanguinity( for children stricken with cancer) in Fort Worth, Texas. In 2008 she wants to have one for every child who'll be there. These are my first contribution but not my last. I'm sure it will take quite a while to collect the number she needs, so I'll just send her a few here and there. If we all helped a little with all the charities that needed help, wouldn't it be great. I support many local charities--Ronald McDonald House, Central Mo. Humane Society, Central Mo. Food Bank, Second Chance( a no kill animal shelter), Rainbow House( a shelter for kids at risk in life situations). And some not so local--Riddell's Elephant sanctuary in Arkansas Shambala Wildlife Preserve in California. One person can't do everything but If all of us do just a tiny bit. We can make a difference.

No comments: