Friday, October 24, 2008

More on my favorite season

First of all, credit to Molly at Dark Oak Woman, whose blog I check out regularly for the great little poem I found there. Had to borrow it. Hope she doesn't mind.

Thought I would post it here where I can remember where it is. I save more things on paper and try to put them where I can find them later. Forget that!

I have been working a putting things I find or print from the Internet into notebooks in clear pages by categories. For example, knitting, quilting, crochet, Christmas, recipes, amigurumi, sock and scarf patterns, kitchen patterns and lots more. I also have started one for saying, pictures and all the miscellaneous neat things I find. This little poem will go in there and I'll always know where I put it. I even invent new notebooks as I am filing. So I do know where somethings are. Trouble is I have stacks and stacks still to file and I know I need something from that stack soon enough. Got to get it all sorted.

I made the Maple leaf block(I think 6)to go in a quilt I made last fall(pic posted earlier)but then decided not to put them in. I was making the blocks from Moda Marbles in fall style colors and thought these prints might ad a little pop in a few places. Didn't like it so these have become orphan blocks for something later on.

No comments: