Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Another super movie I've seen. It was every bit as good as the first.
I wondered if there would be a sequel getting all the same characters back together. I'm really glad it happened.
I went with my mom on Saturday afternoon and it was perfect. Just sitting in the dark show with my popcorn and soda, totally relaxed. The scenery was beautiful(much like Mama Mia) and the music really set the story. I'm a big fan of soundtracks which I think add so much to any movie.
I have all four of the Sisterhood books in my library-books are another one of my passions-but have only read the first two. I'd better pull them down down and get reading. Maybe they'll make those into movies also. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If nothing else though, I know the books will be good reads.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I read the first Sisterhood book. I liked it.