Monday, July 28, 2008

My unfinished ripple and "Mama Mia"






An unlikely combination but "oh well!" First, my work in progress. The current theme at the crochet along is WIP's which I have plenty of. This is my post for today over there. I love this afghan. My problem is , I start too many things. Guess I just can't have just one thing to work on. I need variety so I switch from one thing to another. Loving both crochet and quilting doesn't help either. I'll get back to work on this one, though, probably this fall. When the cooler days and evenings come, I can work on it and warm my lap with it at the same time.
My mom and I went to see "Mama Mia" on Saturday and it was great.The theater was pretty full and everyone was really enjoying it. I Had never seen most of the stars sing but they did pretty good. I think that was part of the charm of the movies. Everyone was perfect in their role and it was just an all around fun movie. I'll be at the store to buy it the day it comes out and get home to watch it.

1 comment:

Kathy Ann said...

Hey Maziee long time no hear! Hope you are well.just wanted to let you know I tagged you! Details are on my blog if you're interested in playing along.
www.bestitchedartfully.blogspot.com
hope you play along, its a bit of fun! miss your long comments.