Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall Colors

My Cypress is still changing her fall colors. I'd say one more week and she'll be a totally beautiful rust color. Then she'll start dropping all her leaves and my yard will turn from green to rust until I rake then all up. The yard becomes a sight to see also.

I have been working feverishly at a number of projects and am really making headway. A crochet scarf for my Quilt Guild Christmas Auction in December is done except for the fringe. I'm close to finishing a queen size quilt top from the last Friday Nite Sit N' Sew--a Maple leaf block pattern. Still working on my Second Saturday Applique Blocks. Started a new Fall block of the month from Miss Millies. And am working on some small crocheting, craft, and sewing items for gifts. I think finally I started early enough that I won't be going crazy trying to get things done. One thing I should start right now is wrapping Christmas presents so I'm not doing that on Christmas Eve. I've shopped all year and already have most everything. Since non of my kids live at home anymore I have a room downstairs where I can store all my special Christmas stuff--fabric, crafts, etc. along with all my wrapping paper, boxes and presents I accumulate over the year. Luckily i know everything is in that one room, but sometimes still have to search. It does pile up.

I' ve been really busy with work , to so propbaly won't post again till next week. Hopefully there will be photos of finished projects.

No comments: