Tuesday, August 21, 2007

KROCHET KRYSTAL'S DAISY SQUARE



Well, I finally finished a Daisy Square. This one will stay with me as a sample that I can use for a guide in making my next ones. I was a little bit of a trial but I finally got it after crocheting and ripping and crocheting and ripping, etc. It becomes very rewarding for me to learn something new and complete it. I've thought about making one each of the of the patterns in the 200 granny squares book but wondered if I could understand all of the instructions. Making this pattern has given me some confidence. And it's really a neat square.

If you'd like to make some squares for Krystal Krochet for charity, check out her blog.(http://krochetkrystal.blogspot.com/2006/09/daisy-flower-crochet-charity-square.html) She very generously will get a copy of the pattern to you and-you may use it for some of your own purposes- which is very unusual She just would like you to make some squares for her ongoing charity project.

No comments: