Thursday, May 1, 2008

I seem to drop out of sight

Well, it's been over 2 months since I last posted. Seems there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all I need or want to do. Too much business work, even to bring home and a minimum of time for my quilt making and crochet. I may have some things to show some but it's slow going. I tend to feel that I must do my business work and my house work before I can sit down with my handwork. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fanatic nor perfect in what I do. It's just easier for me to relax and do what I want if I've at least done some of what I need to do. It's hard for me to feel relaxed if there is mess around me when I get a day off. Probably what I do best is straighten and wipe up rather than deep clean every time. Then I'm able to take a break. Maybe I'll be rewarded as time goes by. I saw this saying in Jimmy John's when we went for lunch--words to live by?


IF YOU DO THE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO

WHEN YOU NEED TO DO THEM,

-----THEN SOMEDAY-----

YOU CAN DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO

WHEN YOU WANT TO DO THEM.

1 comment:

Kathy Ann said...

Hey Maziee, its been a while that I've visted your blog and just thought I would pop by. I love the afgan you have finished the colours are so yummy and bright. I am still working on the blue afghan for my bf and I am sick of looking at blue! I want to use some hot pink, orange, lime green or any other bright colour appart from blue!!!!

You are a brave woman taking on a ripple. I am too scared to start one they just look like they take 100 years to make. But they do look good and really warm.

I have been having a little trouble in my non-craft life, but working through it all, you know work, studies, real estate problems, bad tenants etc. I messed up my last assignment too so i have to resubmit that. Oh just all a little crazy I tell ya!

Anyhow I must remember to pop by more often, and not let so much time pass as before. Hope you are well and not working on all the thinks you NEED to do too much. I always seem to do 5-10 minutes of everything, a bit of this a bit of that then a bit of something else so i always go between doing things i need to and things i want to changing every 10 minutes or so. I am like a ADHD kid you might say. hehehehe
Hope to hear from you soon!